All exercises are low impact mat based exercises or using specially designed Pilates equipment called reformers.
Physioactive run a number of pilates classes everyday with a maximum of 5 patients in a class. Classes are individually tailored to your issues and/or areas of need, to help maximise your progress.
An initial Pilates introduction session is required, which is a one-on-one appointment with one of Physioactive’s Clinical Pilates Physiotherapists, which will assess your individual needs to help tailor your program.
Attend a Physioactive Pilates class to:
- Strengthen core trunk muscles
- Reduce pain and injury risk
- Improve posture and strength
- Improve lumbo-pelvic stability
- Enhance sporting performance